Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Outside the Book: An Epilogue to Another Blog

My dear Breanna and I have embarked upon a challenge in finding interesting pictures through words we provide each other. This weeks list was as follows: Girl, Flower, Sunglasses, Crying, Love, Picture Frame, Ring, Hammer, Radio, Record.

Now, For this photo I chose "love" to be the reaction between the two puppies, Ethel and Harley. Ethel is the bulldog. Harley is the bassett hound. Ethel is wearing a pink collar, symbolizing that she's my "girl," and she also has a "ring" around the collar. The "flower" is centered behind the dogs. Sunglasses are lacking here...Harley wouldn't wear them. The "picture frame" is photoshopped in around as a border. Hammer...I didn't get. I went with wheel barrow instead...haha. I feel like Harley is "crying" to get out of this mess...but frankly I don't think that this would be quite fair to claim. I guess I really only legitimately have Girl, Flower, Love, Picture Frame, and Ring...you could say the picture itself is a "record" in time...hahah...you could say that...but you know, art is all subjective. ;) Oh, boy. Haha. Next time I'll get all the words without having to push the limit (I hope).

Also, I may move this whole entry to another blog...since this one is my personal one. I might just co-start one with Breanna...or figure out how to post pictures on hers. We're doing this every week. :D

love you strool pieta,
hilary hope

No comments:

Post a Comment